Marije Schneider has been working at Pels Rijcken since 2006. She is specialised in Labour and Public Service Law. She assists large companies with advice, in proceedings and in negotiation processes. This involves subjects such as dismissal, collective agreements law, transfer of undertaking and social security coming under scrutiny. Marije is also concerned with cross-border labour. In addition, she advises government organisations from the employers' side regarding reorganisations, dismissal and participative decision-making. Her approach is practical and direct. Marije is deputy secretary of the Vereniging Ambtenaar & Recht (Dutch association for civil servants and law).
Marije studied Business Law at the Leiden University. She also completed the Grotius course in Employment Law. Marije also worked at HBN Law in Curaçao and Bonaire.
- Employed by HBN Law, Curaçao and Bonaire, 2009-2011
- Deputy secretary, Vereniging voor Ambtenaar & Recht (Association for Civil Servants and Law), The Hague, 2012
- Dutch Lawyers Association
- Vereniging voor Ambtenaar & Recht (Association for Civil Servants and Law)
- Employment Law Association
- Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (VAAN)