Wemmeke has been an attorney since 1998. She specialises in
complex civil procedures involving (international) public
law elements. Her clients include a number of ministries,
other governmental authorities and (listed) companies.
For instance, she acts on behalf of tax authorities in civil cases and also deals with issues such as the immunity of foreign states and war art repatriation.
In addition, Wemmeke provides judicial and extrajudicial advice to corporate bodies in the area of liability law and contract law. Wemmeke publishes and lectures on a regular basis.
- The State/ Sorelec; preliminary relief proceedings concerning UN sanctions against Libya
- The State / FNV Kiem et al.; preliminary relief proceedings concerning the repeal of the Artists' Work and Income Act
- The municipality of The Hague/ Von Saher; dispute about the painting ‘The Marriage of Tobias and Sarah’ by Jan Steen from the Goudstikker collection
- Deputy Secretary, Dutch Association for Procedural Law, 2000-2003
- Dutch Association for Procedural Law
- Dutch Lawyers Association