With a solid foundation in administrative law, Elisabeth focuses in particular on the market regulation, migration law and open government.Her regulation practice focuses on healthcare, telecommunications and energy. Elisabeth both advises market regulators and represents them in procedures before the Rotterdam District Court and the Trade and Industry Appeals Tribunal. Her main clients in her migration law practice are the State Secretary for Security and Justice and the Immigration and Naturalisation Service. In the field of open government, she focuses on the Dutch Government Information (Public Access) Act, active disclosure by governmental authorities and political transparency.
Elisabeth has a 'band 3-ranking' in TMT: Telecommunications, Chambers Europe 2016.
- Member of the Disciplinary Committee, Koninklijke Nederlandse Hockey Bond (the Royal Dutch hockey federation), 2002
- Member of the editorial team of the journal 'Mediaforum', 2007
- VAR Administrative Law Association
- Vereniging voor Media- en Communicatierecht (Association for Media and Communications Law)
- Editor-in-chief, Tijdschrift voor Toezicht
- Sources reference her "very broad overview" of the market and characterise her as "very experienced.", Chambers Europe 2018
- "Market commentators describe her as 'esteemed among our colleagues'.", Chambers Europe 2016