Allard Knook is specialised in state aid law and European law. After completing his doctorate at the Utrecht University in 2009, Allard Knook built up a prodigious reputation as a lawyer within a short space of time. He is an expert when it comes to identifying and covering risks related to state aid. This area of law is really booming. Decentralised public authorities and property developers as well as housing associations, research institutes, sports clubs, nature organisations, power companies and various other institutions all know exactly how to find their way to Allard. Allard can number most of the Dutch municipalities and provinces among his client base and is highly praised by them for his integrity, keen intellectual ability, personal approach and his practical and client-focused way of working.
- Founder/coordinator of Landelijk Staatssteunnetwerk [National State aid Network]
- Member editorial staff Bouwrecht
- Member editorial staff Thema’s van het Omgevingsrecht
- Lecturer at Kluwer, Bestuursacademie, OSR Juridische Opleidingen, Geoplan, BJU Law at Web, VNG Academie, Instituut voor Juridische Opleidingen and Juridische Academie
- Permanent annotator for Lawtel EU, Thomson Reuters