Pels Rijcken & Droogleever Fortuijn is a full service law firm with integrated specialist practices which include Administrative Law, Commercial Law, Construction Law, Corporate Law and Corporate Governance, Employment Law, Energy Law, Environmental and Planning Law, EU Law, ICT & Telecommunications Law, Infrastructure Law, Intellectual Property Law, Procurement Law, Real Estate Law and Regulatory Law.
Leading Dutch litigation firm
- Pels Rijcken is the only major Dutch law firm with an explicit focus on litigation
- Pels Rijcken has a leading Supreme Court litigation practice, handling about one third of all supreme court cases in the Netherlands
- In all departments litigation is the core business
Trusted advisor to blue chip and mid-market
- The lawyers of the corporate/M&A practice advises on joint ventures, restructurings, corporate governance and project finance/PPP's
- We are handling cases with regard to corporate litigation, regulatory and crossborder disputes
- Our experience in both the corporate and the public
domain proves to be instrumental
Well known for state advocacy
- Pels Rijcken is representing the Dutch government, Dutch
Central Bank and other regulators, lower government bodies and
other public authorities
HBN Law, law office in the Antilles
Pels Rijcken is internationally active in its cooperative venture with HBN Law. HBN Law's sphere of activity is in the Dutch Caribbean region. In this region HBN Law is the oldest (and largest) law firm and the firm's practice covers civil law and public administrative law.